A Welcoming House of Worship
Since 1995, House of Prayer Family Church has been serving Jefferson City, MO, with a place of worship dedicated to building, equipping, and leading people to a relationship with Jesus. Come experience fellowship with us!
Whether you are looking for a new house of worship or you have never stepped foot in a church, we welcome you with open arms. We offer a Sunday worship service, prayer meeting, and a variety of community programs that include our Pregnancy Help Center, Healing House, and County Jail Ministry. Let our ministry leaders help you tune your heart to Christ.
- Sunday Worship 10 a.m.
- Wednesday Prayer Time 5 p.m.
- Wednesday Bible Study 6 p.m.
Serving the Community
- Spiritual Life Class at Preferred Family Heathcare Treatment Facility
- Prison Ministry at the Jefferson City, Algoa and Tipton Correctional Centers
- Celebrate Recovery (Christ Centered 12 Step Program)
- Cole County Jail Ministry
- Pregnancy Help Center of Central Missouri
- Healing House and New Beginnings (12 month Men & Women Christian Restoration Houses)
Our joy is seeing broken people made whole.
Come experience the grace and mercy of God at House of Prayer Family Church. For more information on service times and our outreach programs, call us at (573) 635-6440.